Professional water treatment that gives you peace of mind.
360 Water Pty Ltd is a Water Treatment Service Provider with a head office located in Newcastle and with customers throughout the state. The company is run by David Birch who has a PhD in Chemical Engineering and over 15 years of experience in the water treatment industry as a Water Treatment Engineer (for Memtec Water Treatment), Regional Manager (at Veolia and SAS Water Solutions) and Director/Part Owner (of SAS Water Solutions).
360 Water is passionate about providing an outstanding level of service and quality products and this is reflected by our excellent reputation and long running association with our customers.
The 5 reasons businesses choose 360 WATER to solve their water challenges
1. Relentless determination to fix water side problems with the best, most cost-effective solution. When you’ve got a water problem, you want it fixed effectively so you can focus on your core business. We have a relentless determination to fix your water problems so they stay fixed in the most professional yet cost effective way. We make sure the job gets done.
2. Tertiary-trained representatives. When you’ve got a water problem you want professionals on the job, not cowboys. All our team are Tertiary trained and have a high level of on the job capabilities.
3. We are a “one-stop-shop”. Yes, it’s a bit of a cliché but we can do everything related to your water problems. Some companies can only do the testing, some can only install the equipment, some can only do chemical dosing. You don’t need the hassle of dealing with multiple suppliers. As our name implies we have a 360 degree service. We can do the lot for you and take away your water headaches with one phonecall.
4. No bureaucracy – access to upper management and the owner. While dealing with large multinationals can have some benefits, getting access to upper management that can make fast decisions, isn’t one of them. At 360 Water we are an agile, privately-owned company. If you need access to the owner, you get it!
5. Peace of mind. Businesses trust 360 Water. The owner and key personnel in 360 Water have a combined >100 years experience in managing water problems. As our name implies, if it’s a water problem, we can fix it for you. Everything from scaling, through to bacterial contamination, we’ve seen it before and we’ve fixed it before.
The Products/Services We Specialise In
Water Treatment Equipment Servicing
Our representatives are not only able to chemically test your equipment and identify a problem with your treatment equipment (Softeners, RO, Demin, Chlorination, Dosing Pumps etc), they can, in most instances, fix the problem then and there and return your system to normal operation. read more >>
Potable Storage Tank Cleaning
Tanks are required to be cleaned and disinfected in accordance with AS/NZS 3500.1.2 and the NSW Code of Practice: Plumbing and Drainage Part 2- Administrative Requirements atleast every two years We assist our clients meet their obligations in regards to this as read more >>
Chlorination System Maintenance
Gas or liquid? Chlorine or ORP? Potable Water or Swimming Pool? We have the experience, training and competencies to maintain, service, supply and install your chlorine control equipment. read more >>
Cooling Water and Boiler Water Chemical Treatment
A full range of chemical treatment products. These are supplied under our manufacturers Quality Accreditation. read more >>
Don’t Only Take Our Word For It
360 Water have many long term customers and we greatly appreciate the opportunity provided by our customers to work with them on their Water Treatment problems. We take enormous pride in the standard and quality of the work we do and we believe that our customers appreciate this as well. Testimonials from some of our customers can be found here.